From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: My first time i wrote to a mailing list.
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:36:03 GMT
On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Daniel Br├╝ggemann <db@barfooz.de> wrote:
> The mailing list and the Discussion Board can exist
> together, side by side.
> It exist a lot of users, they don't like mailing list.

I for one would like to see a web-based board. I don't think there is
much of a rush, so it'd make sense to do it as a pure CouchApp, so it
can easily be replicated.

Maybe it'd be better to structure it as an FAQ with comments. Heh,
maybe it'd make sense to punt on a CouchApp and  just create a CouchDB
Stack Overflow site or something.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson