From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can you connect one view to another?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:10:09 GMT
Matt,

In short, no. In long, also no, but it can be done server side by
persisting view results into a new db and running the subsequent
Map/Reduce on the derived database. Rinse. Repeat. Admittedly that's
not the most elegant solution and requires server side logic, but as
it turns out, the cascading is difficult to accomplish with the
current incremental view system.

HTH,
Paul Davis