From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.10 on windows
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:47:20 GMT
On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 7:43 PM, David Leonardi
<david.leonardi@gmail.com> wrote:
> installed to c:\couchdb, granted "full control" to "everyone" and ran it as
> admin.
> still all except the first test are failing with the
>  {"error":"error","reason":"eacces"} error with the sole ecxception of one
> of the tests which actually fails because an assert returns a wrong value.

There's a known issue with some of the tests because of Windows
behaving differently in regards to unlinking files that are still
open. I'm not sure on the specifics, but if it appears to work under
normal operation it shouldn't be a big deal.

HTH,
Paul Davis