From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conflict resolving
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 15:59:14 GMT
There's no server side resolution yet. Its been discussed but nothing
has been implemented.

Off the top of my head, the hardest part would be figuring out the
mechanics of triggering the resolver function. Perhaps implementing it
as working over a view would be easiest, but that much coupling makes
be a bit queazy.

Paul