From Suhail Ahmed <suhail...@gmail.com>
Subject Writing about the Couch in the china shop.
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:29:33 GMT
Hi,

I must say I really enjoy working with couch, though its bit of a culture
shock. Having spend a few weeks using Curl to understand the API, I have
decided to move my CMS over to Couchdb so that I can compare two different
semi structured data stores. Coming from a "classical" background, I do not
intend to use Couch to generate the presentation tier but remain a "pure"
data tier. But this mean front ending it with a presentation tier. After a
bit of research and study, I decided to use Mochiweb for my presentation
tier. I will be documenting my experience with it all at
http://couchingdb.blogspot.com/ . And I hope that once I get my code to some
respectable checkpoint, I will release it to the community. So wish me luck
and here goes nothing!!

Cheers
su./hail