From jens.riemschnei...@icw.de
Subject Re: COUCHDB-161 Range Request support for attachments
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:10:09 GMT
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I googled for the release notes and ended up
at:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310780&styleName=Html&version=12313694
Guess that is just an automatic page generated from the Jira. Anyway, are
there any plans to include this in the near future? I'm asking because we
can work around this, but it would simplify our implementation if this
feature is available.

Thanks,
Jens

Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org>
27.10.2009 14:52
Please respond to
user@couchdb.apache.org

user@couchdb.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: COUCHDB-161 Range Request support for attachments

Hi,

Range requests for attachments are not in 0.10. The release
notes don't include that information. I think the confusion stems
from that in JIRA, the issue is tagged 0.10. Note though that
the issue is still open.

Cheers
Jan