From Francisco Viramontes <p...@freshout.us>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:48:13 GMT
I have a database transfer script going for a week now. Couchdb dies
on me like 5 times a day and I have monit in place to restart the thing

It bulk inserts 1000 records also I have an update notification that
updates all my views every time a database has an update.

Also there is another script running in parallel that queries a view
and inserts data into other Doc

The only error I can find is OS process timeout

hope this helps the devs

PAco