From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 22:45:32 GMT
erlang:processes() will give you the list of pids. The function self()
just returns the current pid, so you can call erlang:process_info(pid,
memory)  for any process. However you'd really need to know which pid
is causing the problem. I just thought the +d might provide a
crash.dmp that might help determine if in fact the VM is blowing memory.