From Kevin Ferguson <>
Subject RE: couchapp reverse engineering
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 19:00:00 GMT
couchapp clone (url) (localdir)
From: [] On Behalf Of Nitin Borwankar []
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:55 AM
Subject: couchapp reverse engineering

If I have a database that I have received via replication and it contains a
couchapp, and I want to work on it.
How do I extract it into a couchapp dir tree ?
I know I can download the couchapp doc as JSON via a request but I want a
way to transparently reverse engineer the JSON into a couchapp dir tree so
that I can then round trip the doc via the usual couchapp push.

Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks much,

37% of all statistics are made up on the spot
Nitin Borwankar

View raw message