From Adam Kocoloski <>
Subject Re: [ann] couchdbproxy 0.1
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 00:16:45 GMT
On Oct 11, 2009, at 5:05 PM, Benoit Chesneau <>

> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Adam Kocoloski
> <> wrote:
>> Hi Benoit, cool!  I wonder if an SSL wrapper would make sense
>> here?  Best,
>> Adam
> Yes definitly. Last time I had a look on it I didn't see any ssl
> possibility in mochiweb. Maybe there is a patch somewhere though?  I
> will have a look on it.
> I expect to add more features and a live example tomorrow.
> - benoƮt

Ah right, you're using mochi for this too. There is a patch in the
mochiweb tracker for SSL support; I don't remember the discussion
surrounding it. I was simply looking for a way to get an SSL-enabled
Couch w/o resorting to Apache or nginx, but if mochiweb grows an SSL
mode then we'll have it in core. Cheers,

View raw message