From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 17:19:16 GMT
Hi Glenn, I saw something like this once, but unfortunately I wasn't
able to resolve it.  Can you try the following?

1) Start couchdb with the -i option to get an interactive shell

2) At the prompt, try to open the view file and read the header

{ok, Fd} = couch_file:open("/vol/couchdb/var/lib/
couchdb/.searchlight_production_design/
5f190ffb2ed589746e8796d2423869ac.view").
couch_file:read_header(Fd).

In my case, that call timed out, and the stacktrace during normal
operation was exactly the one you showed earlier in this thread.  Best,

Adam