From Nadav Samet <thesa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB PHP Problem.
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:31:44 GMT
On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Daniel Br├╝ggemann <db@barfooz.de> wrote:

> Where can i find the error logs?

Depends on your installation, but on a *nix it is likely to be under one of
the var/log directories (i.e. /usr/local/var/log, /var/log, etc)

You can verify that couchdb is running by following http://localhost:5984/ and
http://localhost:5984/_all_dbs assuming that the browser is running on the
same machine that runs couchdb.

--