From Marijn Stollenga <m.stolle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conflict resolving
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:42:03 GMT
Conflict resolving at readtime may give the problem that the conflict
can be noticed too late, so you don't notice that your character was
killed until the next time you are hitting someone. I thinking now
that I should't do conflict-resolving on the database level but at the
application level. I was also thinking about applying the 'accept
conflicts as common state of system' idea on the application level,
but couldn't really figure out what that would look like.

thanks for the thoughts,
Marijn