From Alex P <apede...@kolosy.com>
Subject multi-master rep
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:44:50 GMT
We're building an infrastructure that we will eventually need to scale out
singificantly, but in the short term needs to be able to handle several
thousand updates per day, and 10s of thousands of docs. we'd like to use
continuous active-active rep on .10. are there any special considerations
for this? most of the documentation that i've read (including the book on
the apache site) don't go into too much detail on active-active nodes, and
talk about master-slave configurations.

thanks,
alex.