From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a top 10 list by a calculated value
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 04:10:47 GMT
If you have the user and comment as separate docs (with the user_id in
the comment doc), then the simple way is to update the user doc each
time s/he makes a comment with a count of the comments so far.
Conflict resolution is a no-op since the user is likely the only one
updating his/her doc at any given time. It's trivial then to have a
view sorted by #comments as the key and you can get the top-10 that
way.

K.