From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 21:05:29 GMT
sorry I was jumping in and hadn't read this entire thread yet. In your
startup script look for the erlang command "erl ...." and add a +d

or prefix your script invocation with ERL_FLAGS=+d .....

I usually run out of trunk and would use a command like ERL_FLAGS=+d ./
utils/run -i      where the -i makes it interactive so one can execute
commands in an erlang shell. To use process_info you'd need to know
where to insert statements in the code and rebuild. So your best best
for now is to try the other suggestions first.

If you're new to couchdb there's an IRC channel, #couchdb that usually
has a few devs in there who can provide quicker turnaround on ideas,
good and bad :)

Cheers,

Bob