From Glenn Rempe <gl...@rempe.us>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:36:13 GMT
No.  I have not noticed any correlation with the time.  Sometimes I
have seen it run during the day and die as well.  I've seen it die
lots of times...  ;-)  It seems like it is always dying though
somewhere between 2 and 6 million records processed out of 28 mm
(which might support the theory of memory starvation of some kind if
it is holding some of those records in memory unintentionally, even
though top reports nothing more than 4GB out of 15GB being used).

--
Glenn Rempe

email                 : glenn@rempe.us
voice                 : (415) 894-5366 or (415)-89G-LENN
twitter                : @grempe
contact info        : http://www.rempe.us/contact.html
pgp                    : http://www.rempe.us/gnupg.txt