From Sven Helmberger <sven.helmber...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: My first time i wrote to a mailing list.
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:04:43 GMT
Oliver Oli schrieb:
> the mailing list is fine for me. there is a good archive too. please,
> not another communication channel.
>
> if people really prefer a web forum, it has to be couchdb based :-).

What do you mean with "couchdb based" ? Being a standalone CouchDB App
or being a traditional server-side app whose data happens to be stored
in CouchDB?

I recently released a example application for jcouchdb called Hood
( http://jcouchdb.googlecode.com/files/hood-beta-2.zip ) which
could be used as basis for a board thing. Its spring security
integration (which would also offer OpenID integration) could solve the
aforementioned security problems.

On the other hand I always felt that my Java lib is very much the
redheaded step-child among CouchDB language integrations, so people
might not like that..

Regards,
Sven