From Andreas Wenk <a.w...@netzmeister-st-pauli.de>
Subject Re: Starting CouchDB on Ubuntu (trunk rev 821585)
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 23:12:27 GMT
Paul Davis wrote:
> Jan had the thought that this could be a weird lib conflict in Erlang.
>
> Try blowing away /usr/local/lib/erlang and going back to the Erlang
> source tree and re-running 'sudo make install' and see if that fixes
> things.
>
> Paul Davis

Unfortunately the results are the same. So what I will do is to
uninstall erlang and couchdb and install it again. How knows, maybe
there is something what went wrong. If the problems are the same, I will
downgrade erlang to the version before. I hope that at least this will
make it work.

I will keep you informed.

Good night and thanks for everything

Andy