From Andreas Wenk <a.w...@netzmeister-st-pauli.de>
Subject Re: Starting CouchDB on Ubuntu (trunk rev 821585)
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 20:52:56 GMT
Paul Davis wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Andreas Wenk
> What in the world. R13B02 should be just fine. I haven't heard any
> complaints by people upgrading.
>
> I assume this won't give much newness, but maybe:
>
> $ sudo su - couchdb
> $ couchdb -i
>
> Also, double check that there's not another Couch instance running.
>
> Paul

ok here we go ...

ps -ef shows no couchdb processes are running.

$ sudo su - couchdb
couchdb@duke:~$ couchdb -i
Erlang R13B02 (erts-5.7.3) [source] [rq:1] [async-threads:0] [hipe]
[kernel-poll:true]

Eshell V5.7.3  (abort with ^G)
1>

Should I uninstall Erlang and CouchDB and install it again with a lower
Erlang version? Just to see what happens ?

Thanks for examination ;-)

Cheers

Andy