From Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti <senthilkumar.peelikkampa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Erlang-only CouchDB
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 23:01:46 GMT
I found almost 7-8 times faster when I use hovercraft compare to http
interfaced client like couchbeam or ecouch
http://pmsenthilkumar.blogspot.com/2009/10/native-erlang-interface-to-couchdb.html,
this is mainly due to too many serialization and http transport latency, my
brief look at native client is here
http://pmsenthilkumar.blogspot.com/2009/10/native-erlang-interface-to-couchdb.html
Besides, I am also trying to embed couchdb with my other Erlang application
but when I looked at the startup parameter of the couchdb it is not a naive
job to eliminate all the hard work of shell script.