From Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti <>
Subject Re: Erlang-only CouchDB
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 23:01:46 GMT
I found almost 7-8 times faster when I use hovercraft compare to http
interfaced client like couchbeam or ecouch,
this is mainly due to too many serialization and http transport latency, my
brief look at native client is here
Besides, I am also trying to embed couchdb with my other Erlang application
but when I looked at the startup parameter of the couchdb it is not a naive
job to eliminate all the hard work of shell script.