From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: first bits of feedback on 0.10
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:39:23 GMT
> * hmm, in genera please do expand on release notes so we don't have to
> comb through svn commits (though we're doing that anyway...)

CHANGES should list everything you need for each release.

I think we dropped the ball for this release in terms of NEWS and
CHANGES.

I'll try to make sure the quality is better next time.

> * a mac os x 10.5 build would really help make func tests easier
> pretty please :-)  (@see http://janl.github.com/couchdbx/?dbx=010 )

If doesn't work on OS X 10.5? News to me.

Patches welcome! Get your name in the THANKS file. Limited time
offer! :p