From "Brunjes, Lee (lmb7s)" <lm...@virginia.edu>
Subject 0.10 on windows
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:47:55 GMT

First off, the new installer is very nice and seems to work real nice on server 2008. Thanks.

To preempt some bug reports, if you are running windows and get the following error on tests:

 {"error":"error","reason":"eacces"}

First check your folder permissions. If you can do run as admin and do the test suite with
no errors, you should immediately be thinking that you have a permission issue. You may also
have better results installing to a directory outside of program files.

I will also be updating the installer page I wrote to point the user to the new, official
0.10, installer.

-Lee