From DRE <mountaing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: noob installing
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2009 23:39:23 GMT
Thanks Oliver,
I ended up trying to upgrade my wubi hardy heron but that action seems to
have killed it.  So, the beauty of the wubi install is that I uninstalled it
and reinstalled it in a short period of time to the current ubuntu. 9.04.

Then I did the beautiful sudo apt-get install couchdb which only got me to
version .8.  I think it would be wise to investigate with the latest.

So, got any tips for a noob on getting up to current?

Alternatively, I could just play with .8 and then wait for ubuntu to get to
the next version which should happen in a few weeks and then try to upgrade
from there.

Thanks!
Andre

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Oliver Oli
<oliver.oli+0815@gmail.com<oliver.oli%2B0815@gmail.com>