From Francisco Viramontes <p...@freshout.us>
Subject different results for same group levels
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 03:15:38 GMT
I have a views problem that I dunno if can be solved by couch

here is my map function:

function(doc) {
         if ((doc['couchrest-type'] == 'DataValue') &&
doc['device_variable_id']) {
           date =  new Date(doc.date_time);
           emit([doc.device_variable_id, date.getFullYear(),
date.getUTCMonth() + 1, date.getUTCDate(), date.getUTCHours(),
parseInt(date.getUTCMinutes() / 20) ], doc.value);
         }
       }

Please just min the last key portion emited ->
parseInt(date.getUTCMinutes() / 20)

I use this to sum in groups of values of data for every 20 minutes

I DONT want to make another view if say for example I want to emit for
5 minutes

Views already take too much space!!!

Is there a view I can make that handle conditional key emiting or
something that I can pass a parameter to?

PAco