From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: My first time i wrote to a mailing list.
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:56:02 GMT

Nope, the user@ list is provided as a catch-all for those who are not
interested in @dev which also covers the development of CouchDB.

> i see this over and over again. a new users joins the mailing list and
> the first thing he proposes is to install yet another php/mysql web
> forum app. lucky for me, none of the mailing lists switched to a web
> forum. so, good luck! ;)

I've been with this project for over two years now, and the only
change we ever made was to switch FROM a board to a mailing list.

This is the first time in my memory that it has been suggested to use
a board again.