From Paul Joseph Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeout Error when trying to access views + Indexing problems
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 01:46:24 GMT
Glenn,

This sounds like your map function is timing out which causes the
error. You could try upping the os process timeout setting in the
config.

To see what's going on you can increase to debug logging or use the
log function in your maps. There's also the status page in futon which
I think you said you were looking at.

If indexing crashes it should just pick up where it left off when you
retrigger. Use the status page to verify. If it's not then let us know.

If you can't find anything in the debug logs then ping the lust and
we'll get into trying to duplicate.

Paul Davis