From Simon Eisenmann <si...@struktur.de>
Subject Re: Replication hangs
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:32:29 GMT

Am Montag, den 19.10.2009, 10:19 -0400 schrieb Paul Davis:
> >> Touch├ę. Can you perhaps increase the logging level to see if it prints
> >> something useful as to what its doing before getting wedged?
> >
> > I am currently running in debug level. Is there any more detailed log
> > level?
>
> Noper, that's as good as it gets. Is it possible to reproduce this on
> empty databases with some test scripts?
>
> Paul

Basically to reproduce a update notification process is required which
tells all the other nodes to do a pull replication from the node which
just has changed. To have a constant replication i simply write once per
minute to any of the databases (from a thread of the update notification
process).

Let me see if i can provide a as simple as possible test update
notification script to reproduce.

I will also check if it happens with continuous replication as well.

Simon

--
Simon Eisenmann

[ mailto:simon@struktur.de ]

[ struktur AG | Kronenstra├če 22a | D-70173 Stuttgart ]
[ T. +49.711.896656.68 | F.+49.711.89665610 ]
[ http://www.struktur.de | mailto:info@struktur.de ]