From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject trunk on windows (thanks)
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:50:46 GMT
Hi,

thanks to whoever has been doing a lot of work with supporting windows
with couchdb.  I have just gone from 0.9 to trunk and it was really
easy, I didn't have to change a lot of c code like before, just
created MSVC project files and it all works well.

I had one comment, in couch_erl_driver.c you have

#ifndef WIN32
#include <string.h> // for memcpy
#endif

to get memcpy with MSVC I had to include string.h (so ignoring the macro).

The way of launching couchdb with the *.app files means that local.ini
is now picked up on windows as well.

The upgrade did break my custom erlang code though (to be expected) so
I will be digging into that!

Many thanks,

Norman