From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query server perfromance issues ..
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 22:11:34 GMT
On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Debasish Ghosh
<ghosh.debasish@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are some additional behavior changes that I am noticing between the 2
> versions ..

The other big change is in couch_os_process, the addition of
couchspawnkillable - maybe this is acting up on your system.

Partially I'm interested in getting to the bottom of this because it
could be that it's inefficient with the JS query server, but not
causing errors, and we just haven't noticed.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net