From Jason Davies <ja...@jasondavies.com>
Subject Re: Authentication Questions
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:30:28 GMT
Hi Aaron,

I'm working on this as we speak, in particular being able to set
particular roles on a per-db basis.  As part of this I will be adding
a way to set the default (anonymous user) role e.g. if you want read-
only access for non-logged-in users.

I will let you know on this thread when I have something ready for
testing.

Cheers,
--
Jason Davies