From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Re: Futon Improvements
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:50:47 GMT
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 7:12 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 07:07:09AM -0700, Nitin Borwankar wrote:
> > Having said that, it is true that the *.js libs that make up the client
> > api's and tools around CouchDB could use a lot more documentation - usage
> of
> > Couch would expand, IMHO, if  these were better annotated.
>
> It sounds like you have the knowledge and motivation needed to lead a push
> of
> effort on this front. CouchDB is a big project, and we're all pulling in
> our own
> directions. If you'd want to send us a few patches for this, I'm sure we
> could
> get them included for you!

Motivation certainly, knowledge partially.  But it's interesting you said
this because I was thinking may be I should just take one of the .js files
and start to comment it and ask questions on the list.
I'll gladly volunteer to start with one of the .js files and follow your
suggestions and take it from there.
Thanks for pushing.  Should I create an issue in JIRA or .... ?

Nitin