From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Re: Futon Improvements
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:07:09 GMT
I use CouchApp and jQuery a lot with CouchDB while my collaborator and boss
strictly uses the REST API via Python ( this could be any language, Python
not required as a client, or just curl from the command line )I personally
like jQuery and CouchApp has certainly made it much easier to write and
manage views, although I wish I did not have to use CouchApp just for that.

In any case CouchDB by itself does not depend on jQuery.

Having said that, it is true that the *.js libs that make up the client
api's and tools around CouchDB could use a lot more documentation - usage of
Couch would expand, IMHO, if  these were better annotated.

Nitin

37% of all statistics are made up on the spot
Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar@gmail.com