From Debasish Ghosh <ghosh.debas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Validation functions
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:46:55 GMT
Paul -
I have implemented the view server in Scala. I was wondering what I need to
do if I wanted to implement validation functions validate_doc_update in
Scala. Is there a separate protocol for that ? Or is it at all possible ? Or
it somehow uses the same protocol as the view (add_fun ?) ?

Thanks.
- Debasish