From Michael Stevens <>
Subject Re: couchdb perl modules
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:28:42 GMT
2009/9/22 Jan-Felix Wittmann <>

> Am 21.09.2009 um 19:11 schrieb Michael Stevens:
>  Hi.
>> Does anyone know a good CouchDB perl module? So far I've tried a number of
>> options, including Net::CouchDb, CouchDB::Client, and AnyEvent::CouchDB
>> and
>>  Hi! could you please describe your problem with AnyEvent::CouchDB module
> ?
> I'm not the author (John Beppu)  of the perl module but I contributed  some
> patches to this project. Maybe I can help you ?
> We fixed the view URL's for compliace with 0.9.0 release.

I've mailed John Beppu, but it was only last night, so I'm not really
expecting a reply yet.

The problem I'm seeing is calling open_doc. Sometimes it works, sometimes I
get a timeout error almost immediately.

I haven't pinned this down 100% yet but it looks like it only happens when I
use it from mod_perl, my command line test is fine.

Michael Stevens
Dianomi Ltd
18 Buckingham Gate
London SW1E 6LB

Tel: 020 7802 5530
Fax: 020 7630 7356

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the
addressee and is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Dianomi
Ltd, Registered Office: One America Square, Crosswall, London. EC3N 2SG.
Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 4513809.
VAT registration number: 809754988