From Oliver Oli <oliver.oli+0...@gmail.com>
Subject couchapp templating, alternatives to template.js?
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2009 08:27:31 GMT
I've started writing a simple website with couchapp. It took me a few
hours to grasp the couchdb way, but now it feels much more
straightforward than other web app frameworks. Though I'm missing a
good template engine. template.js is maybe good enough for the most
basic html templates, but it doesn't play well with javascript
embedded in html. Are there alternative template libs that you can
recommend for couchdb / server side templating? Maybe a lib that
supports Django's template syntax?

Btw, is anyone using haxe with couchdb?