From Nuo Yan <...@opscode.com>
Subject Re: Snow Leopard
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:38:29 GMT
Hi Justin,

I got the same effect that you got, and after doing the following, mine's
working now:

1. If you have ever followed
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_OSX, and added the following to
your path, you should remove it if you use Trevor's approach.

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/spidermonkey/lib

2. After line 9 of Trevor's steps, I sudo port uninstall erlang, and build
and install erlang from source by myself like the instruction in
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_OSX (the snow leopard part).
This may not be necessary, but it's what I did.

3. then proceed to line 10, build and install couchdb.

Then it worked. Not sure if it would solve your problem, but it worked for
me.

--
Opscode, Inc.
Nuo Yan, Software Development Engineer