From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forking threads (Was: Re: Futon Improvements, Should be: jQuery dependency)
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:06:34 GMT
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 07:58:16PM +0100, Noah Slater wrote:
> Let me rephrase that as, you'll behave according to our community mores, and
> when you don't you will be reminded that you should, and if you continue, you'll
> be forcibly removed from the community. Pretty simple, and reasonable.

It has been pointed out to me that this could be taken in the wrong way.

Theoretically, this is how things would work. I don't think it's going to happen
like this, and in fact, it never has. I certainly wasn't suggesting that it's
anywhere near as bad as this right now! But that is how we should all expect
things to ultimately work. We need to pull together as a community, and people
who push against that should be corrected as appropriate. In general.

Best,