From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spidermonkey load function
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:28:02 GMT
ok, I see that it is stated in the FAQ that this is not in your plan,
so a pre-processor it is.

Just in case anyone else wants to add generic methods to main.js
without polluting their views and needs to import a fairly substantial
javascript library to do this you can do this in dos as follows

copy x.js + y.js + couch_main.js main.js /Y
xcopy main.js %COUCH_HOME%\share\server /Y /Q /R

as you can see I am running windows, I have some bug fixes to give
back on the c compilation with MSVC is JIRA the best way?

thanks,

Norman