From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb response times
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:31:32 GMT
Adam,

What version of Erlang did apt give you? And what version of CouchDB?

If I remember right intrepid might be giving you Erlang 5.5.5 (check
with erl -version) and if so, that's very very bad.

Also, is this a recent change in response times? For singe docs this
seems quite slow regardless of all that. Not sure on EC2 vs anything
else though.

Paul Davis