From Oliver Boermans <boerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I can’t relax. I broke my couch upgrading dependencies. What might this error mean?
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2009 07:50:44 GMT
2009/8/2 Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com>:
> Try 'make clean && make' in your couchdb directory to make sure
> everything gets rebuilt and relinked.

No change unfortunately, so I tried it twice and noticed a (useful ?)
line in the response:

    couch_erl_driver.c:177: fatal error: opening dependency file
.deps/couch_erl_driver_la-couch_erl_driver.Tpo: Permission denied

I’m beginning to think my previous installs were blessed - up until
now I have had no installation pain with couchdb.