From Jehan Bihin <squellett...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Futon on different way to access
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:22:50 GMT
Hi,

Because I can't remotly access to futon 'normally' by the ...:5984/_utils
way, and all help give me no result, i have find to access by the https
puttin a symbolic link in my administration part. I don't know if it's good
but i have an access

Ok I have the web interface, but it not list my database and when i click on
the create database, un dark grey block appear, empty and it's all..

But in shell, curl anser correctly with 'curl 127.0.0.1:5984/_all_dbs'

I have look with firebug/network what it wait and it can't access to
[my_domain]/_all_dbs

So i suppose it's again the same problem : no access externaly, so how to
have access ?

My bind adress is set to 0.0.0.0, i have try with a tunnel and iptable
without result.

Someone can help me ?
Is it normal all these problem to have access to couchdb remotly ? (because
juste locale is not interresting :s)

Thanks,

*Jehan*