From Jehan Bihin <squellett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to have access to futon when the couchdb is on a server ?
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 08:56:51 GMT
Hi,

I have try the bindadress to 0.0.0.0, restart couchdb and : no result
A tunel with putty (i'm on win xp) and : no result too

It refuse to connect from outside. I have executed/inserted the rules, but i
don't know iptables, so i don't know if the rules is well inserted (i have
see the rules when i make the iptables-save)

I have the 0.8 version on debian lenny.

A local curl 127.0.0.1:5984 give me the "welcome" so i suppose it's ok
It's not my local network, I have tested with anoter server to try to
connect and no.

Someone have an idea ?

---

Too, is it possible to displace futon in his protected admin part of server
? To have a classical and more easier accès, by port 80, on https with a
password to access, i suppose futon is a classic web site, right ?

---

And for the replication, all the problem i have to simply access to futon
will be the same to replicate somme servers ? :s

I'm disabled.
Thanks for your help.

*Jehan*