From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB at ApacheCon US, early bird registration ends on Friday
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:52:24 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Chris Anderson<jchris@apache.org> wrote:
> I'll be doing a CouchDB talk at ApacheCon, and it's conveniently in
> Oakland 2-6 November so maybe we'll have a CouchUp or something too!

Yeah, and on Monday evening (Nov 2nd) there'll be a generic NoSQL
meetup with other related projects from both within and outside the
ASF.

The meetups will be free for everyone, so if you're around in the Bay
Area you may want to drop by even if you're not staying for the rest
of the conference.

BR,

Jukka Zitting