From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Re: MIME dump/load and implications
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 00:04:33 GMT
Adam Kocoloski wrote:
> [...]
> Hi Nitin, indeed it does clarify things.  I read too quickly the first
> time around and missed that key word -- couchapp.  I thought you were
> asking for Couch to natively speak MIME multipart as a prerequisite
> for the REST messaging system.  Best,
>
> Adam
>
> P.S. Do you have any BibJSON couchapps?  The .bib file for my
> dissertation is growing by the day.
Am building one, also the format spec will soon be open - we have just
created some sample documents and are cleaning up some terminology issues.
So look for an announcement on this list in the next week or two.  I
would have attached a sample here but a) the attribute names are
undegoing change and b) it is huge and not a good candidate for posting
to the list.  But soon.

Nitin