From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 05:40:25 GMT
william cinnebar wrote:
> my vote is for christopher lenz designs or other non generic styles

I would tend to agree.

I don't have much to say about the technical details of layouts - but
the colors and style of the current site seem much classier than the
examples cited.
Also the colors make the texture look like something on an actual couch
- compared side by side with the Tokyo Cabinet site, the Cassandra site
and the
Mongo db site - the CouchDB site wins hands down.

I suppose it depends on whether one expects the viewer to judge based on
layout or color scheme - I reacted to the color scheme on the sites
mentioned long before I looked at the layout - just my 2c.

Nitin