From Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Re: callback=? parameter expected by jQuery $.ajax() causes couch to complain about bad URL
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2009 02:43:56 GMT
Paul Joseph Davis wrote:
> Ntitn,
>
> Are you on couchdb trunk? Pretty sure jsonp was after 0.9.

Hey Paul,

Thanks much

I am on couchdbx 0.9 on leopard 10.5.7

Is jsonp in 0.9.1 ?  That would be motivation for me to move.

Also assuming the answer is yes - in the new improved couch - do I just
use the callback=? on the client request or do I have to do something in
my views to set content-type? as well.

Thanks much,

Nitin