From Daniel Trümper <daniel.truem...@googlemail.com>
Subject startkey_docid
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:51:31 GMT
Had some time to get some more details about my problem.

My question is: does the document id passed as 'startkey_docid' need
to be encoded as JSON String? Because I see some strange effects:

With the document ids being "testdoc1", "testdoc2", "testdoc3" the
startkey_docid does not work at all.

With the document ids being the md5 of an url I have the problem that
'startkey_docid=md5' works but 'startkey_docid="md5"' does not.

Example:
   startkey=["DocType", "POST"]&endkey=["DocType",
"POST"]&startkey_docid=md5

works but

   startkey=["DocType", "POST"]&endkey=["DocType",
"POST"]&startkey_docid="md5"

does not... Unfortunately the jcouchdb API converts the startkey_docid
parameter to a JSON String, so paging does not work at the moment...

Any ideas?

Daniel