From Paul Carey <paul.p.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb response times
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 07:00:48 GMT
If you're using instance storage rather than EBS, you may get better
performance by initializing the disks first. [1]

However, this probably isn't relevant if you're simply retrieving docs
and not writing them as I assume CouchDB returns the response before
writing to the log file.

Paul

[1] http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/AWSEC2/latest/DeveloperGuide/instance-storage-using.html