From Paul Carey <paul.p.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB for production
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:16:57 GMT
Not specific to CouchDB, but I think EC2 offers a good and quick way
of spec'ing your requirements. Set up a base instance running CouchDB
and on different instance(s) generate the load you expect. Add more
base instances and change their configuration as required. This should
help you develop your own metrics and give you a fair idea of what you
need from your own hosting environment

Paul